Business Fights Poverty hosted a live webinar on 26 March 2020 on business and COVID-19 with McKinsey, UNDP and the Connecting Business Initiative to deep-dive into the impacts, and what action businesses can take, particularly to support those who are most vulnerable in their value chains and in the communities in which they operate.
To access the video recording, written summary and other resources, register here:
- Kurt Chauviere, Partner, McKinsey
- Arvind Govindarajan, Partner, McKinsey
- Jane Nelson, Director, Corporate Responsibility Initiative, Harvard Kennedy School
- Myriam Sidibe, Handwashing Expert, Senior Fellow, Mossavar-Rahmani Center for Business and Government, Harvard Kennedy School
- Sahba Sobhani, Global Director, Private Sector, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Moderator: Zahid Torres-Rahman, CEO, Business Fights Poverty