Humanitarian Private Sector Partnership Platform (HPPP) – East Africa released the latest newsletter focusing on COVID-19 response.
The main activities include:
- Equity Group Foundation Partners with Mastercard Foundation On COVID-19 Response in Kenya
- COVID-19 Response in urban high-density population areas - by Slum Child Foundation
- Creating Education Impact continuity and complementarity – despite closed schools – Eneza Education & Safaricom
- Mobile Network Operators working with humanitarian actors as back-bone of the COVID-19 response – mobile money cash transfers
Other news and events update:
- HPPP becomes an official member of the UNDRR ARISE (Private Sector Alliance for Disaster Resilient Societies)
- TIFA Research on Impact of COVID-19 in urban low-income areas
- HPPP at the Annual Connecting Business Initiative (CBi) Meeting
- HPPP Advisory Group
Please click the icon below to view the full newsletter.
Photo: UNDP Kenya